|Brunton Flexible Solar Module by Brunton is made to pioneer a line of rugged power sources that includes the introduction of the first flexible solar panel, the SolarRoll Solar Power Module.
The proof, though, is in the remarkable performance. The waterproof Solar Panel has given sea kayakers the power to photograph their voyages from the far reaches of the planet using their digital cameras. It will will soon assist adventurer Ed Viesturs in his final summit, Annapurna, as he polishes off the last peak of Endeavor 8000. Ideal for powering satellite phones, members of expeditions worldwide pack the Brunton SolarRoll in place of expensive extra batteries that don't offer much relief in the form of weight.
Realizing that not everyone is out defying the ordinary. This Brunton Solar panel can simply be used for charging any car battery or running our video camera. With this in mind, Brunton is offering alternative sizes and outputs this year to accommodate the growing demand for our most popular solar panel.
Features of Flexible Solar Panels
- Amorphous solar cells for effective low-light performance
- Reverse flow protection
- Tefzel fluoropolymer construction for extreme durability
- UV transparent
- Link multiple like-units together for even more output
- Rolls and stores in convenient storage tube
- Includes vehicle outlet cable & multi-linking cable
- One-year warranty
- 12"x57" open
- 17 oz
- Max output: 14 watts (15.4 Volts / 900 mA)
- Perfect for running satellite phones and charging laptops
Full line of Brunton is on sale in our online store.
For our complete selection of Brunton batteries, portable solar power sources and controllers for power sources please visit our
Brunton Batteries section.
- Brunton Flexible Solar Module
|The following options are available:|
| ||9: Brunton Flexible Solar Module, 9 Watt SOLROL-9|| ||14: Brunton Flexible Solar Module, 14 Watt SOLROL-14|